Swissvax is a complete care system for cars. It comprises an interrelated range of cleaning, washing and care products.
Like many unique products, these too were originally manufactured on a small-scale, “kitchen table” basis. The old Anwander chemist’s in Zurich served as both the laboratory and the workshop for the first tins of “Antikwachs”, using an old wax formulation for antique furniture and lacquer.
Since those first precious tins of “Antikwachs”, the Anwander family has devoted itself to producing paints, lacquers and waxes for three generations. The natural car waxes were originally produced solely for the personal use of grandfather and company founder Hans Anwander. Over the years, the formulation was progressively adapted to customer and environmental requirements and to technological changes.
Today the products are still made in our wax production facility exclusively by hand, and the tins are individually filled. The high-grade, complex formulations do not lend themselves to large-scale industrial production. Compromise is just not compatible with our passionate commitment to producing the very best waxes and care products. We invite you to experience the waxes that make Swissvax world famous.
Shield PTFE Wax
- Wax including 50 Vol.%
- Innovative system for the ultimate protection of all types of paintwork
- Creates an ingenious protection shield for your paintwork offering a proverbial “Teflon-pan-effect” thanks to which dirt and insects barely can’t adhere
- Strongly recommended for daily driven cars which are exposed to increased immissions
- Duration 3 to 6 months.
Swissvax Shield is a modern and innovative system for the ultimate protection of all types of paintwork – also under the harshest conditions. Shield is a special Carnauba wax which was enriched with non-stick PTFE in order to create an ingenious protection shield for your paintwork. Thank to the proverbial “Teflon-pan-effect” dirt and insects barely can’t adhere at all to the as smooth as glass paintwork surface.
We strongly recommend the application of Swissvax Shield on daily driven vehicles, winter vehicles, all vehicles that aren’t parked in a garage and that are cleaned in a car wash only.
Best of Show Wax
Concours-wax including 50 Vol.% of pure yellow Brazilian Grade One Carnauba wax.
- Provides an outstanding gloss experience on all paintwork systems with a very deep and intense shine that also makes experienced concours enthusiasts speechless with amazement.
- Recommended for Concours participants and sophisticated enthusiasts.
- Duration 3 months.
Swissvax Best of Show is a famous and popular concours-wax and awarded classic. Its formulation includes a 50 Vol. % of pure yellow Brazilian Grade One Carnauba wax providing an outstanding gloss experience on all paintwork systems with a very deep and intense shine that also makes experienced concours enthusiasts speechless with amazement.
Utopia Car Wax
- Concourse-wax including 50 Vol.% of pure yellow Brazilian Grade One Carnauba wax enriched with PTFE
- Creates an ingenious protection for your paintwork offering a “Teflon-pan-effect” thanks to which dirt and insects barely can’t adhere
- Special development for Tommy Lund in Norway, one of the most famous automotive detailers in Scandinavia
- Duration 6 – 12 Months
Swissvax Utopia is a modern and innovative system for an outstanding gloss experience combined with a PTFE protection that also makes experienced enthusiasts speechless with amazement. It was specially formulated for Tommy Lund, which is recognised around Scandinavia and abroad for his skills in preparing and protecting most cherished motor cars.
Its formulation includes a 50 Vol. % of pure yellow Brazilian Grade One Carnauba wax and is not only providing an outstanding gloss experience, as it was also enriched with non-stick PTFE in order to create an ingenious protection for your paintwork too. It is the first wax ever which provides gloss and protection with no compromise. A wax container of 200ml is sufficient for 10 to 15 wax applications whereby we recommend you to wax your vehicle every 3 to 6 months meaning that with one container of wax you can maintain your automobile investment for more than two years in a condition which usually is reserved to award-winning classics. A layer of “Tommy Lund’s Swissvax Utopia Wax” can last up to 6 to12 months. Due to its neutral coloration and its proverbial easy application, it can be used for all types and colours of paintwork.
Crystal Rock – Paul Dalton’s state-of-the-art Carnauba-Glaze
- Concours-wax with over 76% Vol. of pure ivory coloured Grade one Carnauba wax from Northern Brazil
- Special development for Paul Dalton in Great Britain, one of the most famous automobile detailers in the world.
- Produces a streak-free gloss and enhances the paintwork surface with best beading characteristics.
- Duration 6 – 12 Months
With 76% by wax volume of pure Brazilian ivory carnauba wax, the waxes have one of the highest Carnauba content of any wax on the market. In effect, it coats a car’s paintwork in a smooth and glossy, yet tough and protective, water-repellent film – and even brings a shine to white and silver. A layer of ‘Paul Dalton’s Crystal Rock Wax’ can last up to 6 to12 months and can be “topped up” with additional layers for even more protection. When exposed to water, ‘Paul Dalton’s Crystal Rock Wax’ swells and closes its pores. This leads to the beading and sheeting of water that is characteristic of a car that has been treated with this high content Carnauba wax.